How to find us
Vessel Beer Festival will take place in the historic Plymouth Guildhall, at the heart of Plymouth city centre. Originally built in the 1870s, this Grade II listed building was restored in the 1950s, and is one of very few city centre buildings to partially survive the Blitz and the subsequent redesign.
The Guildhall is a 12 minute straight walk from Plymouth railway station, and a 5 minute walk from Plymouth coach station. It is right next to Royal Parade where lots of local buses stop.
Guildhall Square, Plymouth PL1 2BJ
Plymouth Guildhall has parking directly outside for disabled visitors. It has ramped/lift access and disabled toilets. If you have any special access requirements, please get in touch.
- All tickets must be purchased via Eventbrite
- Your ticket will gain you entry to one 5 hour session, an exclusive festival glass which is yours to keep, and a printed festival guide.
- Beer and cider must be paid for using tokens which can be purchased inside the venue. Food, other drinks and exclusive Vessel Beer Festival merchandise will also be available to buy.
- All festival sessions are for age 18 and over. A challenge 21 policy will be in place across the site.
- Unfortunately the venue is not suitable for dogs (except for guide dogs).
- Quality beer should be enjoyed responsibly. If you are seen to be visibly drunk we may refuse to serve you or ask you to leave the venue.